North Miami Beach dentist offers general, cosmetic, and family care
At Fain Dental Arts, serving patients in North Miami Beach and the greater Miami region, we understand how busy our families’ lives can be. Individuals who are looking for a general dentist should consider several key factors, such as:
What are the qualifications of the doctor?
Will I need to be referred to specialists for some of my care?
What do patients have to say about their care?
Dr. Sylvan Fain is an experienced Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) who blends dental care with an eye and talent for the most aesthetic results. In addition to his formal education and training, Dr. Fain continues to complete advanced courses in implant surgery, and sedation, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry.
Our professional team understands that optimal clinical results are best achieved when a patient and his or her dental team have a trusting and established relationship. That’s why we provide a complete range of general to complex dental treatment for all the members of a family. We know our patients’ medical and family histories, which we believe allows for the best continuity of care and personalized attention. Our services include:
- Oral examination, screening, and professional cleaning
- Treatment and prevention of gum disease
- Family care for patients from early childhood to elder years
- Cavity treatment and fillings
- Restorative dentistry, such as dental implants, crowns, bridges, and dentures
- Cosmetic services, including porcelain veneers, smile makeovers, and teeth whitening
- Orthodontic treatment with traditional or ceramic braces, or Invisalign clear, removable alignment trays
- Sedation dentistry for our patients’ ultimate comfort
- Advanced technologies such as intraoral cameras, digital impressions, digital imaging, and ARESTIN pain-free treatment for gum disease
Patients are encouraged to interact with our team through social media and by sharing reviews and testimonials about their experiences. Our patients’ happy smiles can be seen in our online Smile Gallery and are reflected in our many five-star reviews.
Dr. Fain and our friendly staff prioritize patient-centered care and are committed to our patients’ comfort and convenience. We offer office hours that meet our Miami families’ needs, with daytime and evening appointment slots. Consultations and appointments may be requested through our online scheduling system or by calling 305-891-2621.
Back to General Dentistry Page