Important reasons to consider Invisalign Orthodontics if you live in the North Miami area
Do you find yourself looking in the mirror wishing that you could straighten your teeth but sigh when you think about spending years in metal braces? Perhaps you’ve heard of Invisalign. Invisalign is an alternative solution to traditional braces that utilizes clear aligner trays instead of metal brackets and wires. With this state-of-the-art system, teeth are gradually shifted into the proper place as patients swap out trays every two weeks. The comfort and convenience of Invisalign allows patients to achieve a straighter smile discreetly, with no one knowing.
At Fain Dental Arts, we believe that Invisalign is a great option for many of our patients with mild to moderate alignment issues. Some of the advantages include:
- Freedom to eat the foods you love. Invisalign’s clear aligner trays can be removed for eating, which allows you to enjoy your favorite foods without the fear that that they will become stuck in your braces and cause issues.
- Easier to maintain oral hygiene. In addition to removing the trays to eat, patients can also remove them to brush and floss the teeth. This cuts down on tooth decay issues that are common with braces and helps keep the teeth and gums healthy during and after treatment.
- Less dental check-ups during treatment. Patients only need to be seen about every six weeks with Invisalign.
- More comfort. The aligner trays are made of a soft and smooth BPA-free plastic. Invisalign has no metal wires and brackets that can cause uncomfortable mouth sores.
- The system is customized. During the initial phase of treatment, your aligner trays are designed specifically for your alignment issues. The entire treatment system is mapped out digitally for fabrication of your custom trays.
- Fast treatment. Invisalign treatment can often be completed faster than traditional braces with the average treatment being about 18 months.
Improving the alignment of teeth is about more than just appearance. Straight teeth are easier to keep clean, which cuts down on tooth decay and gum disease. In addition, the improved bite helps you bite and chew food more efficiently and can improve digestion.
The Invisalign system has been transforming lives by helping patients achieve beautiful, healthier smiles. For more information, call us today.
Back to Invisalign Orthodontics Page